Adventrix goes green – Adventrix uses complete paper less production job order system. The customer approvals for the artworks also obtained by online. This has reduced the 90% usage of the paper system and has increased efficiency 5 fold.
Green Signs – Our Contribution to Environment
Here are some of the eco-friendly signage initiatives we are proud to offer:
- All aluminum and other metal scraps from our metal lettering jobs are recycled. In fact, most metals we select to use contain a high percentage of recycled content this is just the beginning of a growing trend in recyclable material applications within our industry.
- We now use LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) in all lighted signage. These ultra low voltage lights use far less electricity than neon or even fluorescent bulbs. They currently illuminate our backlit signs, halo-lit letters and similar applications.
- Adventrix leads the way in solar panel technology, powering exterior lighted signs with a zero-net-effect on electricity consumption
- Ecological and environmental initiatives are in perspective as we strive to reduce, reuse and recycle all materials where possible
Adventrix is committed to the following environmental objectives:
- Minimizing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) emissions that effect air quality
- Recycling all manufacturing byproducts and materials
- Utilizing renewable sources of energy and natural lighting to conserve energy